The entry in the RCE (Register CEPTED Expert) is provided by N’Lloyd. When you’re interested to apply for the register, you have to submit the following:

  • A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) that shows that the candidate’s behavior in the past did not object to the fulfillment of the task or function in society for which he / she applies for certification.
  • Proof that you have successfully completed an SVOB recognized training (basic training and practical assignment).
  • The registered person has at least three years of relevant work experience when applying for the certification.

The SVOB Program Committee assesses whether the applicant has met the requirements on the basis of the regulations and the documents submitted. If so, you will be added to the RCE register.

The registered person has, during a period of 3 years in which he is registered in the register, the right to use the designation RCE by placing it after his family name to indicate that he is registered with N’Lloyd as Register CPTED Expert. During that period, the registered person is also expected to be actively engaged in knowledge development and sharing within the field by obtaining PE points.

Enable SVOB network for activities and questions?

You can ask a number of members of the SVOB network about safe design and management, or ask them for assignments.